Terms and Conditions
Training is organised and controlled by Planit Test Management Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 61 079 209 135) who reserve the right to make any amendments to course schedules, dates and locations and will make every effort to notify delegates within a reasonable period of time. However, Planit is not responsible for personal travel, accommodations, or other incidental expenses in connection with changes to a course. No voice or visual recordings are permitted in any of Planit’s training sessions.
Payment & Cancellations
- Payment can be made by credit card (surcharge Amex 5%), cheque or bank transfer.
- All courses must be paid in full no less than 14 days before the commencement date of the course.
- Attendee substitutions may be made at anytime prior to commencement of the course, without penalty.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of course commencement will be charged in full.
- Failure to present for a registered course will be charged in full.
Transfers to alternate courses are possible where places are available. A transfer fee of 20% of the course price (excluding exam fee) will apply to any clients that reschedule their course booking within 14 days prior to the original course commencement date.
Training Course Discount Voucher – $200
1. One voucher per student per course only
2. This voucher is transferable. You can give it to your colleagues or friends
3. This voucher is in Australian currency only
4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions and discount offers.
5. To use this voucher, you must indicate the voucher number at the time of your inquiry and booking.
6. This voucher is valid until the date specified on the voucher
7. This voucher is not exchangeable for cash, or ISTQB & BCS exams.
Course-refund for ISTQB Foundation Certificate *
Under our course-refund guarantee, Planit will refund the entire cost of the ISTQB Foundation Certificate Course under the following criteria.
- The participant can show proof of attending two revision sessions with Planit Software Testing (FREE of charge) within six months of taking the course.
- The participant can show proof of attempting the ISTQB exam twice with an official registered provider within six months of taking the course; consecutively taken after each of the two revision sessions.
- The course fee will only be refunded up to the value of the purchase price of the course.
Start in testing – bundled offer
- Pay for Professional Testing Processes and ISTQB Foundation Certificate consecutively and get 15% off the the full sale price of both courses.
- The discount applies to the delivery medium. If the participant pays for a face-to-face course, the offer relates to 15% off a face-to-face course.
ISTQB Advanced Online Courses via Learntesting #
Planit’s online versions of the ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst, ISTQB Advanced Test Manager and ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst is pending accreditation from the Australian & New Zealand Testing Board (ANZTB).
IIBA Continuous Development Units
All Planit BCS courses are automatically recognised by the IIBA with the exception of BCS System Modelling Techniques, that requires students to apply for Continuous Development Units.